Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love Bird All Occasion Card Set Part One

Hello my Dreamers!
I am back again to today with a sweet set of all occasion cards that I made for my "to send" box.  I made a total of six cards and will share them with you in two posts.  I made the cards with a cute Ippity (Unity) stamp set that I received from JenMarie who graciously sponsored Winter Sim's St Jude's Valentine's Day Card drive.   


 I stamped the birds with an orange Memento ink.   I used lots of DP from Cosmo Cricket.    The heart is part of the Ippity stamp set.  Here is a close up.  




And, a little peek at the inside.  The sentiment is also in the Ippity stamp set.  




And, I also made two more versions using  more of the Cosmo Cricket DP.  My Stamping buddy, Sharon bought this ribbon for me.  Isn't it pretty.

 





 Here is a close up of the ribbon accent and brad.  I used an idea from LeeAnne's blog about heating the ribbon with a heat gun to make it curl.  I love the crazy look.






Challenges for my set of Love Birds All Occasion cards:
Simon Says Stamp: three DP's
Scrap-creations: critters
Charisma Cardz: Love
Cute Card Thursday: winged things
Play Date Cafe: Color Challenge- baby blue, orange, and green (card #one)
Unity: hearts
AllSorts: anything goes
One Stop Craft: color on Kraft (cards #2 and 3)
Our Creative Corner:over the edge ( card #3)

Okay, I need to go and relax a bit.  Maybe watch a movie.  Hope you are having a great day.   Love ya.
Karen

16 comments:

  1. Karen, these are adorable! Love those Ippity images....especially the hearts! CUTE ribbon--lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations Karen:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! I so love these! Thanks for linking me up. Can't wait to see MORE! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards ... love that gorgeous ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in with our Love is in the Air challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice set of cards. I love the ribbon you chose for card 3...gives it nice texture. Thank you for joining in at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I love your little birds and fun lined paper! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are beautiful!

    Thanks for joining our winged things challenge at Cute Card Thursday!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen,
    Really loving the colours on this design and the stamp is lovely. Thank you for entering this into the Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the ribbon, beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute card. Your love birds are sweet as can be and love that bow hat hangs over the edge. So glad you joined in our fun this week at our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, this is so happy and fun! love that sweet bird image and the happy colors you paired it with. The ribbon is a great detail! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.