Happy Saturday. Hope you are having a great weekend! Today's project is a tag on a card. I used an emboss resist technique. I colored the image with Versa Color dew drop pads - Which gives a really interesting look. Take a peek.
Ink: Versa Mark
Versa Magic: Night Sky, Eggplant, Red Magic, Red Brick
CS: Cream, Pale Green, Light Teal
Paper torn off Cardboard
3-D Zots or other Dimensional Adhesive
- Make a card from the pale green CS
- Stamp Grunge Collage on Cream CS with Versa Mark
- Heat emboss with clear powder
- Apply the Versa Magic ink (direct to paper)-Use different color inks in each area
- Blot the ink with a soft cloth
- Make a tag from the teal and cardboard paper. Punch hole in tag
- Add ribbon to the tag
- Glue tag to card base
- Add the stamped piece to the card base with 3-D Zots
- Run the Night Sky Versa Magic pad around the edges of card base
- Add Pearls
So, that was fun. I use the Versa Magic pads for a quick coloring technique a lot. Works great on large flowers too.
Atc's with Attitude: anything goes with a tag
Card Crafters Circle: layers
Fat pages with Attitude: anything goes with a tag or sentiment
Totally Papercrafts: embossing
Sugar Creek Hollow: bingo--embossing, ribbon, distressing
So, I will be back tomorrow with some more of the cards I made for Operation Write Home. Still have lots of those to show you. I hope your weekend is filled with many hours of quality crafting time! Love ya.