Back again today! During the month of January the Blockheads Design Team will be showcasing projects with a butterfly theme. Fortunately, I love butterflies. And, I have been having fun with some of my new butterfly stamps from Blockheads Stamps and will have lots of projects to share with you this month. Today, I have a card that incorporates shadow stamping. Take a look.
Stamps: All from Blockheads-
CS: White and pale green
- On white CS, Stamp the large shadow stamp with Crushed Olive ink
- Stamp the Script stamp (Whimsical-Take Flight) with Crushed Olive
- Stamp the Butterfly with Forest Moss ink
- Make a card base from pale green CS
- Repeat for inside omitting the script and stamping off once for the shadow stamp and butterfly
- Stamp sentiment with Forest Moss ink
I made the stamping on the inside lighter so that I could write over it with a regular pen.
And, how about a few super fun challenges for my Butterfly in Green Card!!??
Tuesday Taggers: new stash--used two new stamp sets
Paper Take Weekly: anything goes
Craftdoor Magazine: anything goes #51
Flutterby Wednesday: use a butterfly
Loves Rubber stamps: anything goes
I hope everyone had a lovely Holiday!! I am glad to be back in the swing of things and not making Christmas cards!! LOL. No, seriously, I do love making C cards but, I am happy to be making other things now. Have a great New Years day!!! Love ya.