Back today with more Valentine's day love. On this project, I used a floral stamp from Blockheads Stamps for the background, custom made Shimmer Spray, and Distress Markers.
Spray bottle with water
Cardstock: red, brown, white
- Tip: Make your own Shimmer Spray with Perfect Pearls and Distress reinkers---- In a Mini Mister put a couple pinches of Perfect Pearls, three drops of Spun Sugar re-inker, and water. Shake
- Make card base from red CS
- To make the background: Ink the Large Tulip stamp with Barn Door ink--spray the inked stamp with water --- just a few spritzes. Now stamp onto the white CS --gives a nice muted image.
- Color the Tulips with Distress Markers
- Distress the white CS with Vintage Photo ink.
- Spray with the Perfect Pearls Shimmer mist spray and let dry or dry with heat tool.
- Stamp "Forever" with Onyx Black ink
- Stamp heart (from Love and Romance Set) with Barn Door ink; cut out and distress with Vintage Photo
- Add to card with dimensionals.
- Place Rhinestone on heart
A few Love-ly Challenges for my Forever Love card:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: something messy
Card Mania: Love
Craft Your Passion: My valentine
Papertake Weekly: hearts and flowers
Top Tip Tuesday: Sweetheart and tip
Stay tuned for more Valentine fun the rest of the week! Hope you are having a great day! Love ya.