Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Medallion Heart Tag

Hello Everyone,
Been super busy, but thought I would pop in  and share this pretty heart tag.   I used Stampin' Up stamps and dies to make this fun tag.



I stamped the Daydream Medallion stamps (Stampin' Up) with Crisp Cantaloupe ink on white CS.  Then die cut the heart.   I added lots of wide ribbon and some lace trim.








I would like to enter my Medallion Heart Tag in:
Love to Scrap Challenge: Anything goes

I will use this on a gift package or, it would be super sweet on a gift bag.   See you soon.  Love ya.
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Stunning medallion heart tag Karen. The color is especially striking on this card. Beautifully done.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! That medallion stamp is stunning and the little pearls are the perfect addition. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is stunning medallion! The color is gorgeous, as well as the design. Glad to see you again at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and delicate, lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and elegant - great job, Karen! Thank you for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is soooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.